2017-11-29 15:29:36 编辑：无 浏览：(167次)
Bar/ Table/ Bar/ Line
1. The best way for a country to prepare for the future is to invest more resources in young people. How do you think of it? In what ways should the country invest in young people?
2. Taking care of children is perhaps the most important thing for a country. It is suggested that all mothers and fathers should be required to take childcare programs to become good parents. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
3. Now, many people are using mobile phones and computers to make a contact with others. However, some people say that we are losing the ability to communicate with others in a face-to-face manner. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
4. Some people think language should be taught in a small class, but others believe that the number of students does not matter. Discuss both and present your opinion.
5. Some people think most crimes are the result of circumstances, such poverty and other social problems. Others believe that most crimes are caused by people who are bad by nature. Discuss both and present your opinion.
6. Research shows that overeating is as harmful as smoking. Therefore, advertising for food products should be banned in the same way as for cigarettes in many countries. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
7. It is no longer necessary to use animals as food and in other products such as clothing and medicine. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
8. In many counties, more and more women have full-time jobs as men. There is a logic that they should share the housework equally with men. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
9. Some people say that all young people should be required to stay in full-time education until they are at least 18 years old. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
10. Young people are often influenced in their behavior and situations by others at the same age. This is called “peer pressure”. Do the advantages outweigh the disadvantages?
11. The restoration of old buildings in major cities in the world costs numerous expenditures, but some people say the money should be used for building new housing and improving the traffic. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
12. Today, it is common to see a mixture of people from different ethnic and cultural backgrounds in a country. Why is the case? Do you think it is a positive or negative development?
13. Some people argue that too much attention and too many resources are given to the protection of wild animals and birds. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
14. International community should ensure that all countries must immediately reduce the use of fossil fuels (e.g. natural gas and petrol oil) in order to protect natural environment. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
15. Environmental problems are too big for a country or individual person to address, and now we have reached the stage where the only way to protect natural environment is at an international level. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
16. Employers should give at least four weeks holiday a year to their employees to make them have a better performance at work. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
17. Some people say that police carrying guns leads to the high level of violence in the society. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
18. During the 20th century, the contact between different parts of the world developed quickly, thanks to air travel and telecommunication. To what extent do you think societies benefit from increased contact and closer relationship with many others brought about by international tourism and business?
镇江环球雅思教育培训中心 版权所有 客服信箱：Marketing@gedu.org
Copyright © 1997-2017 Global Education. All rights reserved.