A) 大学教授 B) 商人 C)医生
1. Describe a positive experience and its influence on you. Please include specific reasons and examples to support your answer.
2. If you have a chance to study a form of art, which one would you like to learn? Sculpture, portrait painting or landscape painting. Please explain your choice with specific details.
3. Some students prefer to work on their course paper one or two days before its due date. Others like to work on the paper bit by bit every day. Which do you prefer and why?
4. Describe the steps, through which you once learned a new subject and explain how you learned it. Please include details and examples in your response.
5. When you give gifts to others, do you prefer gifts that are fun or gifts that can be used?
6. Some people prefer to live in big cities, others prefer to live in small towns. Which do you prefer? Explain your answer in details.
7. If a mayor is to be selected from the following candidates, who all have no political experience but are successful in their own field, which one do you think is the best candidate for mayor?
A) A university professor B) A businessman C) A doctor
8. A friend of yours is looking for a new place to live and has asked for your advice. What do you think is the most important characteristic of a good neighborhood? Use details and examples to explain your answer.
9. Which of the following activities would you do with friends rather than alone? A. Taking a walk; B. Watching a movie; C. Travelling.
10. What do you think is the most significant benefit that the Internet brings to our life?
11. Parents need to make sure their children lead healthy lives. What can parents do to help their children have healthy lifestyles?
12. Talk about a time when a friend or family member helped you in the past. Describe how the person helped you. Then explain why this was important to you.
13. If a foreigner comes to your country, what would you advise him to take home?
14. Which of the following jobs or careers do you think would be the most rewarding?
A) University professor B) Environmental scientist C) Newspaper journalist
15. What advice would you give a friend who just got a job? Explain what the suggestion is and its importance. Please include specific details.
16.Describe the differences between two cities you've visited.
1. If you have a school or work assignment, which do you prefer doing: whether writing a report or giving a speech in front of a large amount of people?
2. Do you prefer to live in a residence where there are strict rules (such as rules against making loud noises at night), or do you prefer to live in a residence without strict rules?
3. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? A boss or a manager should not form close friendship with their employees.
4. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Government should not allow violence and bad language in television programs.
5. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Wealthy people should be required to help poor people.
6. Some people like to get advice from parents or grandparents. Some people like to get help from their peer. Which do you prefer and why?
7. Some people think in the future students will have classes on the Internet in stead of in a building, but some think students will still have classes in a building. What do you think?
8. Some people believe that it is better for children to grow up in big cities. Others believe that it is better for children to grow up in small towns or rural areas. What is your opinion?
9. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Some people think the stories of famous people on TV have no relevance to ordinary people.
10. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? If you want to succeed in business, being outgoing and friendly is very important.