2017-11-04 13:14:56 编辑：无 浏览：(501次)
一级重点：Bar/ Mixed/ Map
1. Some people say that all young people should be required to stay in full-time education until they are at least 18 years old. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
2. Universities and colleges now are offering qualifications through distance learning from the internet rather than teachers in classrooms. Do you think the advantages of this development outweigh its disadvantages?
3. Young people are often influenced in their behavior and situations by others at the same age. This is called “peer pressure”. Do the advantages outweigh the disadvantages?
1. Advertising encourages people to buy in quantity rather than promotes the quality of products. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
2. Advertising discourages people from being different by making them look the same. Do you agree or disagree?
3. Some people believe that playing computer games is bad for children in every way, while others say that it has positive effects on children’s development. Discuss both views and give your opinion.
1. In some societies, the role of a mother differs from that of a father in some ways. Why do you think these differences exist? How might the parental role develop in the future?
2. It has been suggested that all young adults should be required to undertake a period of unpaid work helping the people in the community. Would the drawbacks be greater than the benefits to the community as a whole and the young adults themselves?
3. The restoration of old buildings in major cities in the world costs numerous expenditures, but some people say the money should be used for building new housing and improving the traffic. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
4. Today, it is common to see a mixture of people from different ethnic and cultural backgrounds in a country. Why is the case? Do you think it is a positive or negative development?
5. Scientists say that junk food is harmful to people’s health. Some people say the way to ask people to eat less fast food is to educate them, while others say education will not work. Discuss both views and give your opinion.
1. In today’s society, more and more work is done by machines. Do you think the positive effects of such development outweigh its negative influences on individuals and society?
1. Some people argue that too much attention and too many resources are given to the protection of wild animals and birds. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
2. International community should ensure that all countries must immediately reduce the use of fossil fuels (e.g. natural gas and petrol oil) in order to protect natural environment. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
3. Environmental problems are too big for a country or individual person to address, and now we have reached the stage where the only way to protect natural environment is at an international level. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
1. Some people think that success of life is based on hard work and determination, but others think there are more important factors like money and person appearance. Discuss both views and give your opinion.
1. Some people say that police carrying guns leads to the high level of violence in the society. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
2. The number of criminals is increasing in many countries. Why is the case? What measures should be taken to solve this problem?
北京市海淀区环球雅思培训学校 版权所有 客服信箱：Marketing@gedu.org
Copyright © 1997-2017 Global Education. All rights reserved.